septiembre 16, 2009

>Music<


Hello classmates! Welcome to my world! Today I'm going to speak about the music!



Music is an important issue in the young people’s life because it marks stages for all life.

A long time ago I listened to tropical, salsa, merengue and “sound” music. Today, I hasn’t

this music because it is really different in relation to my personality.


I listen to music in all my house: in the bathroom, my room and in the dinning room, because I have a mini computer, and it is portable. I don’t use the MP3 very much.


I achieve the music with friends (it is only for personal consumption!) and also buy CD's (In my house, I have almost all originals CD's).


I like some groups, but I'm not a follower of anyone. I like Hillsong, In Spirit and Truth, Jason Upton and Marco Barrientos.


Kind of music? Mmm it is very strange for all the people, but I listen to worship music. All day: however, when I study, I can’t listen to all the music in a high volume.


In this year I knew the worship prophetic movement. It is a big difference in the structure of regular worship music, because everyday people are connected to God and empowered and released into their purpose and calling. This music prepares the environment in any place.

2 comentarios:

Diego Castillo dijo...

Ja ja ja ja! I also use to listen to music in my bathroom, to sing when I take a shower. Greetings

enrique dijo...

One of the places to be aware of a tourist in Santiago is the Forestal park near the river Mapocho and Museum of Fine Arts.
Nearby lies the Bellavista with its bars and restaurants and local craft.
Going north you will find the Cerro San Cristobal, also known as metropolitan park where they can view an overview of Greater Santiago, and the top zoo in the capital.
Following in the center of town is the mint, workplace President Michelle Bachelet and historical and political heritage, in addition to a museum in his basement.
Finally and in the suburbs of the capital, I recommend visiting the MIM interactive museum in the town of La Granja, which lets visitors interact with the exhibits to learn more about science and human knowledge.