septiembre 02, 2009

Almolonga Village in Guatemala


Well, I would like to go to Guatemala (a country in Central America) because is a beautiful place to visit: culture, biodiversity, geography and her people principally.

I don't know very much the country, but I know Guatemala City is home to many of the nation's libraries and museums.


I believe than Almolonga Village, in Quetzaltenango (a department from Guatemala) is the best place to visit: The village is known as the "Vegetable Basket of the Americas" (la Hortaliza de América) due to an intense cultivation of vegetables in its vicinity.

I would like to speak with Harold Caballeros, a presidential candidate, and his advisor team: it could be beneficial for my life and Chile too. In this country the protestantism has increased markedly in recent decades in this country: more than one third of Guatemalans are protestant and this is an event worth seeing.


If God wishes, the trip would be to know, to share with my brothers and to work for the God’s Kingdom.

4 comentarios:

Grupo 13 dijo...

hello angel!
wooooww I can see that you habeimportant dreams, because you want talk whit a presidential candidate and her team....intersting thought! but,,what would you ask him?

I hope you can travel to guatemala. I never imagined that you would like to travel there because the people choose FRance and england.

regards.

Pamë dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Pamë dijo...

Angel!!
It's great to see someone who want's visit centroamerica, almost everyone wants to travel around Europe and forget about our continent u.u
I hope you get your trip there, because is a good idea, you are thinking as a diplomatic!!=D

Marcelo Aguayo H dijo...

Guatemala could be a nice option. The most of the people prefer go to places like Brazil, Europe, and other, but never consider beautiful places as centroamerica.
Very nice option.
Nice to meet you, classmate