octubre 28, 2009

Free time

This theme is interesting, because many people used so bad the time: Facebook and theirs applications (for example Restorant City, Country Storing, Roller Coaster, etc.), the videogames (PSP, cellphone, etc.), to watch so much time television (not only “Elisa”), among other things. I think than the leisure time can be a chronic disease because cause idleness, laziness and bad thoughts (out of control, for example when a people stay in front of computer all the time, and this converted in a obsession); in other hand, the stress it is the new illness in this century and somehow the idle time would be a solution and cheap medicine.

The free time need be used wisely, because one idea can be the first step in the any invention process. Julio Cortázar said: "Before going back to sleep I imagined (I saw) a plastic universe, changeable, full of wondrous chance, an elastic sky, a sun that suddenly is missing or remains fixed or changes its shape." This quote shows time well spent.

When I’m unoccupied, I think to change the world. Many thoughts come to my head and needed to process it.

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about God. I meditate in God and their beauty, because in all time He’s lovely and faithful. A Jude proverb said “Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil”.

No hay comentarios: